Haghebaert & Fremaux in a few words :
Since 1907, Haghebaert & Fremaux has been specialized in manufacturing high quality coatings and paints, intending to satisfy a wide range of professionals in various fields.
- Independent family owned business
- More than 112 years of experience in designing high technology coatings
- A complete and fast moving range of successful and innovative products, both in waterborne and solvent borne formulas
- Teams dedicated to proposing taylor made solutions, even for small batches
- Lab teams focused on:
- Complete quality control of raw materials and finished products, to assure consistent quality
- Formulation of customized products
- 2 plants:
- Villeneuve d’Ascq: Headquarters, labs and paint production
- Bergues (Dunkerque): polymers synthesis, used as premium quality binders for paint production in Villeneuve d’Ascq
Research and Development
Haghebaert & Fremaux relies on her own R&D laboratory, counting 20% of total headcount of the company.
- Product control
High demanding tests are performed daily on every ram materials and components, and every finished product batches. These harsh controls assure consistent quality
- Taylor made formulating
Our engineers are specialized and trained to propose the most appropriate solutions to specific needs of our customers, allowing time and money savings on processes, and/or enhanced durability
- Research and Development
Our engineers are committed to design innovative formulas, based on latest technologies to propose disruptive products.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Haghebaert & Fremaux is committed to drive her operations with responsibility.
The company sustainability performance was granted of SILVER medal from independent agency ECOVADIS in 2016. CSR has been in the heart of decision making for years, based on the following commitments:
- Promote diversity
- Constantly reduce environment impact of operations
- Develop cradle to cradle
- Buy responsibly
Haghebaert & Fremaux proposes and constantly develops a complete range of low V.O.C. water borne and very high solids paints, to allow customers to reduce the impact of their operations.
Industry and corrosion protection
- Any corrosion protective coating systems for humid, corrosive and chemical atmospheres
- Speciality coatings for metals (galvanized steel, ferrous and non-ferrous metals)
- Tinted primers and topcoats (polyurethane, epoxy, etc.)
- Marking paints
- Metalized, hammered, textured, leatherlike finishes
- Protective and decorative varnishes
- Heat resisting paints, up to 750°C
- Industrial floor paints and resins
- Chemicals proof coatings
- Hydrophobic varnishes
- Food, beverage and pharmaceutic compliant coatings
Quality is an inner part of Haghebaert & Fremaux and was officially awarded in 1997 when passing the ISO 9001 certificate for its main factory in the North of France.